Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Years




Happy New Years! We had a wonderful time on New Years Eve with our amazing neighbors, the Combs family. We are so blessed to be surrounded by such great people. We had a wonderful spread of great food and good drinks and the kids had a blast running around and being silly all night. All of the kids except baby Charlotte made it until midnight which is a first for my kids. They have never ever seen the ball drop. We usually go to bed long before midnight. Aidan was a little bit of wreck as he was practically asleep right before midnight and we had to carry him home to bed he was so grumpy. Thankfully, they compensated and slept in until almost 10 which was a great way to start the new year. Aidan helped me make donuts from scratch with my new donut maker and they turned out pretty good. The rest of the day was spent relaxing and resting.

This year as we look forward to all that God has in store for our family I am hoping to remain mindful of all the many blessings He has given me and make an effort to show that gratitude to my family and others more. May God continue to bless us all in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment