Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day




On Valentine's Day, I decided in addition to a few treats I would actually make them a homemade Valentine this year telling them all the things we love about them and they really enjoyed reading all the little things we wrote. Next year I may steal a friends idea and put a heart on their door for everyday in February telling them one thing they love about their child. It is easy to assume they know these things but children really loving hearing it and I need to do it more regularly not just on a Holiday or special occasion. They had heart donuts and strawberry smoothies for breakfast and they helped me make a homemade heart pizza for dessert. This wasn't the prettiest pizza but hands down it tasted better then any store bought or delivery pizza we have had. It was awesome. Hope everyone spent some quality time with their loved ones this Valentine's.

No comments:

Post a Comment